Select a service for more information.
At Brink's, technology innovations and achievements are fueled by an intense commitment to leverage technology by improving secure logistics processes and enhancing security services.
For more than 15 decades, Brink's has pushed innovation to its limits, investing capital to support a state-of-the-art technology infrastructure and a full-time engineering department - the only one of its kind - dedicated to driving new and creative solutions to both current and anticipated risk management challenges.
As a result, Brink's has garnered a distinguished record of pioneering achievement and groundbreaking "firsts" that have redefined the industry, they include:
- Electronic cash processing service.
- The industry's first closed-loop cash management system, CompuSafe® Service, built from the ground up.
- The Brink's iCashSM System is just one example of Web information tools that use central database technology to advance cash processing systems.
- Supersorters: Brink's proprietary coin sorting and counting equipment with one of the highest throughput speed in the industry.
- Coin plastic wrap: Our own transparent, split-proof plastic wrap created for faster service, greater convenience and superior security.
- Security transportation that address local, regional and national needs in an international framework.
- Same-day banking.
- Overnight air delivery.
- Door-to-door insured service.
At Brink's, we believe technology instills the values of creativity and innovation, and enables us to implement better, more effective solutions for our customers.
Products & Services
- Air Courier - The secure door-to-door shipping of valuables that utilizes the speed and ease of air transportation.
- ATM - (Automated Teller Machine) - Cash replenishment and management, deposit collection and maintenance.
- Cash Processing - Off-site back-office reconciliation of daily receipts and deposit preparation.
- Check Imaging - Complete, end-to-end commercial electronic check processing solutions that expand geographic reach, lower costs and reduce risk with vault imaging.
- CIT - (Cash in Transit) - Safe, reliable armored transportation services, ground service and specialized local services for cash handling.
- Coin Processing - Coin sorting, counting, wrapping and storage with Brink's signature speed, accuracy and security.
- CompuSafe® Service - Comprehensive closed-loop cash management system for retail, restaurants and other cash intensive businesses.
- Diamonds & Jewelry - Transportation of valuables to and from customers, handled with the utmost security within the allotted time frames.
- Diamonds & Jewelry Trade Show Management Services - Includes collection, direct delivery to tradeshow booth, on-site staff assistance, customs clearance and overnight storage.
- Precious Metals - Exhaustive inventory service that includes daily reporting on stock positions, full liability* for stock held by Brink's and management throughout the supply chain.
- Security Services - Qualified personnel ensure the surveillance of customer sites as well as airline passenger/cabin luggage inspection, profiling and document control and analysis.
- Track & Trace - Information tool that utilizes integrated software to track diamond shipments for the jewel districts of the world.
- Web Information Tools - High-tech reporting and real-time tracking for greater visibility and richer business intelligence across all logistics functions.
- Virtual Vault - Brick-and-mortar solutions that enable commercial deposit processors to expand branch networks.